7Ws Gatherings – Global
- What: Welcome-Worship-Word-Work-Wow-Widen-Wrapup! The 7Ws Gathering is our monthly fellowship, training, and encouragement of PEER Servants volunteers. We meet globally via Zoom.
- When: Usually on the first Saturday of the month at 10 am Boston time. Please contact us if you would like meeting details.
- Where: Via Zoom.
- Who: Everyone is welcome. Please join us!
- Cost: None.
Annual Lydia Celebration – SOLD OUT!
- What: One of our favorite annual events! We’ll pick this year’s Lydia Award (Micro-entrepreneur of the Year) winner, celebrate highlights of the past year, welcome in our upcoming annual theme of “Infinite Value”, and join together in giving to our $250,000 Celebration Offering. There are actually two events – the Virtual Lydia Celebration and the Lydia Celebration Banquet, and the Banquet will feature Guatemalan, Filipino, and Ugandan cuisine to honor our three Lydia Award finalists.
- When: The Virtual Lydia Celebration is Saturday, October 8, 10:00 am and 7:30 pm Boston time. The Lydia Celebration Banquet is Sunday, October 30, 5:00 – 8:00 pm Boston time.
- Where: The Virtual Lydia Celebration is via Zoom (you will receive the Zoom link the week before the event if you RSVP). The Lydia Celebration Banquet is at the Chinese Bible Church of Greater Boston (149 Old Spring Street, Lexington, MA).
- Who: Thank you to all of you who have already RSVPed to join us. As happens almost every year, the event is SOLD OUT. If you missed out on getting tickets and would like to come, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will see if there are any open spaces at reserved tables and get back to you if there is.
- Cost: The Virtual Lydia Celebration is free but does require you to RSVP to get the Zoom link. The Lydia Celebration Banquet is $30/ticket or $200/Table of 8.