7Ws Gatherings – Global
- What: Training and encouragement of PEER Servants volunteers. Usually these are in-person gatherings by PEER Chapter, but during this COVID season, we are meeting globally via videoconference.
- When: Usually on the first Saturday of the month at 10 am Boston time. Remaining dates in 2020 include: October 3, November 7, December 5. Please contact us if you would like meeting details.
- Where: Via videoconference.
- Who: Everyone is welcome. Please join us!
- Cost: None.
- What: An opportunity to celebrate what God has done through PEER Servants in 2020 and join with a small group (no more than 10) in the homes of our PEER family members or via videoconference as part of a global community that is making a positive difference in our world. Our goal is to raise $125,000+ through our Banquet Offering for our 2020 Special Project Grants and other effective ways to empower the materially poor. Enjoy a delicious meal (if you gather in a home) and we will bring the program to you – an opportunity to vote in our Lydia Awards, great music, inspiring stories of kingdom impact, and more.
- When: House Banquets are scheduled throughout October. Virtual Banquets will take place on…
- Saturday, October 17, 10 am ET (Boston time)
- Saturday, October 17, 7:30 pm ET (Boston time)
- Thursday, October 29, 7:30 pm ET (Boston time)
- Where: In a home near you, via videoconference with others, or directly from our event website (which you will gain access to if you cannot join us for a House/Virtual Banquet event).
- Who: Everyone is welcome, but you do need to RSVP. Click here to RSVP.
- Cost: None! The event is free, but you do need to RSVP.