7Ws Gatherings – Hybrid
- What: Welcome-Worship-Word-Work-Wow-Widen-Wrapup! The 7Ws Gathering is our quarterly fellowship, training, and encouragement of PEER Servants volunteers. We meet globally via Zoom and in-person (Boston Chapter) in Lexington, MA.
- When: The first Saturday of the quarter, 9 am Boston time. Our 2023 meeting dates: January 7, April 1, July 1, October 7. Please contact us if you would like meeting details.
- Where: Via Zoom and in-person at Grace Chapel Adult Learning Center, 2 Militia Drive, Lexington, MA.
- Who: Everyone is welcome. Please join us!
- Cost: None.
Annual Lydia Celebration
- What: Our favorite event of the year as, together, we seek to raise $200,000+ to empower the materially poor through microfinance, education, youth empowerment, healthcare, and food/water security programs while celebrating the three Lydia Award finalists and picking our 2023 Lydia Award recipient. Go to our Annual Lydia Celebration webpage for more info and to RSVP for either the Virtual Lydia Celebration or the Lydia Celebration Banquet.
- When: The Virtual Celebration is Saturday, October 14, 10 am Boston time. The Lydia Celebration Banquet is Sunday, October 29, from 5-8 pm Boston time.
- Where: The October 14 Virtual Celebration is via Zoom. The October 29 Lydia Celebration Banquet is at the Chinese Bible Church of Greater Boston (149 Old Spring Street, Lexington, MA).
- Who: Everyone is welcome.
- Cost: The October 14 Virtual Celebration is a FREE event but you do need to RSVP to get the Zoom link. Tickets for the October 29 Lydia Celebration Banquet are $30 (or $120 for a half-table of four, $200 for a full-table of eight). Click here to RSVP and purchase your tickets. Act quickly – the Banquet has sold out in recent years!